To provide accessible, affordable and advanced reproductive medical procedures to all our patients. Our compassion and expertise help married couples to enjoy parenthood.
An integrated approach to value the need and birth of human life is our core attitude.
We pride ourselves in offering appropriate medical services related to fertility issues. Qualified professionals educate patients, and weigh the pros & cons before they can opt for the appropriate treatment to become parents.
Why choose us for your fertility needs?
Before you have a private conversation with our experts, know about our capabilities to help you conceive. There is no one single formula or treatment for delivering a healthy baby in the world. Depending on the seriousness of the fertility issue, WOMB’s doctors provide consultancy and treatment.
Our clinic is perfect for choosing the right procedure, service and effective treatment to meet your special reproductive needs.
- WOMB Clinic has all the permitted licenses and certifications to operate in Hyderabad.
- Doctor Loukya, the primary gynecologist, has many years of experience in handling cases related to complex reproduction and fertility procedures.
- Recommendations and referrals of previous patients help us to serve more people to become parents.
- The clinic is fitted with advanced equipment for testing, screening, and treatment services.
- We conduct genetic, pathology, and chromosome screening.
- Our egg donors are always verified.
- The clinic provides a comfortable ambience for in-patients, staff that listens and cares until delivery.
- Consulting and support available for would-be parents.
- We do not do any sex determinations as per government guidelines.
Team and staff
Our essential team comprises:
- Doctors who are specialists in their field of operations
- Special Nurses
- Paramedical staff
An integrated approach calls for comprehensive analysis and treatment within our full-service labs. Our infertility and laparoscopy services attract several visitors to the Hyderabad region. Treatment options are offered as per patient requirements.
We deal with fertility problems occurring in men and women of the reproductive age group.
- Ovulation disorders
- IUI, IVF, ICSI, IMSI
- Problems with the uterus and fallopian tubes
- Cryopreservation/Freezing of gametes and embryos
- Fertility preservation for cancer patients
- PGS/PGT-A, PGD/PGT-M, PGT-SR
- ERA testing
- Recurrent implantation failure
- Laser hatching
- Azoospermia, TESA/MESA/PESA
- Male fertility problems
How we work
- Conduct ethical medical tests for men and women
- Understand the root cause of infertility or difficulty in conception
- Diagnoses and analysis to offer the best treatment options
- The initiated regime of treatment as per patient’s needs
- Coping and support for all patients
- Transparent billing
- Safe motherhood