This is minimally invasive surgery. It is a surgical procedure in which a thin camera-equipped device is used to examine the abdomen or pelvic region via a camera. A small incision (one or two) is made. It allows the surgeon to get a real-time video of the internal organs.
The major advantages are:
- Risks of infections are reduced compared to open surgery.
- There is less blood loss in this method.
- The recovery is faster without prolonged bed rest.
- The patient can go home earlier.
Laparoscopic procedures conducted at Womb include:
When all other imaging tests have failed, this procedure is most useful for accurate diagnosis.
- Diagnostic laparoscopy
- laparoscopic ovarian drilling
- laparoscopic ovarian cystectomy
- laparoscopic myomectomy
- laparoscopic endometrial resection
- laparoscopic hysterectomy
- laparoscopic salpingectomy
- laparoscopic ectopic resection
- laparoscopic tubal recanalization
A hysteroscopy utilizes a little telescope-like cylinder called a hysteroscope to give the specialist a chance to see the inside of the uterus. It helps to diagnose several problems which include:
- Endometrial Polyps
- Uterine fibroids, and other structural issues
- Uterine septum
- Uterine adhesions
- Endometrial cancer
Hysteroscopic procedures done by our team include:
- hysteroscopic polypectomy
- hysteroscopic septal resection
- hysteroscopic myomectomy
Please connect with Doctor Loukya a Best Laparoscopic Surgeon in Chandanagar, Hyderabad, to understand how this procedure will help you to meet your dream of parenthood.